Tempted by Serbia
Belgrade, Topola, Nikolje Monastery...
- 4 days
- Price From:
Tempted by Serbia
4 Days Tour $490
- Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
- Group Size: 2 - 20 people
- Destination(s): Serbia
- Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Crafts Tours
- Season: January - December
- Airfare Included: No
- Tour Customizable: No
Departure from Novi Sad/ Belgrade and drive to Topola. Tour of Karadjordje´s Memorial Complex, St.George Church, Karadjordjevic´s family Mausoleum in Oplenac. Drive on to Gornji Milanovac, lunch with short brake on Rudnik Mountain which dominates over Sumadija region. Visit to Vracevsnica Monastery from XV century. Trip continues to Klaticevo ethno-settlement. Accommodation in rural household representing traditional Sumadija style. Dinner made under iron pots, traditional organic food. Overnight.
Breakfast and drive through magnificent mountain scenery to Ovcar-Kablar Gorge. Tour to Nikolje Monastery, one of the most spiritual sites amongst the „Saint Serbian Athos“ while walking through intact nature. Visit to Zlakusa rural settlement with "Terzica Avlija" traditional exhibition of hand-knitted sweaters and ceramic handwork. Lunch. Trip continues to Zlatibor Mountain. Accommodation in hotel. Evening stroll along the lake shore while enjoying Zlatibor sights. Dinner, overnight.
After breakfast departure to Mokra Gora Mountain and archaic train ride to Sargan. Visit to Mecavnik – Wooden Town founded by famous film director Emir Kusturica. Traditional lunch. Afternoon excursion to Tara National Park famous for its fascinating nature. Drive on to Valjevo and hotel accommodation. Dinner accompanied by folklore program, overnight.
After breakfast time for shopping in traditional Tesnjar market – handcrafts bazaar. Departure to Belgrade Airport and flight or End of program.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Luxurious air conditioned transportation van/minibus for the complete tour package
- 2 overnights in double room 3* hotels, 1 overnight in exclusive rural household
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and branches – local specialties
- Entrance fees, tickets and tours
- Our company's logistics and tourist guide services.
- Specific fare arrangements and fares with JAT (Serbian national carrier) are available for this tour package.
- Visit to Serbian Orthodox monasteries and churches are one the program free of charge, but people traditionally donate sum of the choice.
- 15 June 2010 - 18 June 2010
- 16 July 2010 - 19 July 2010.
- Minimum Per Person Price: 490 Euro (EUR)
- Maximum Per Person Price: 550 Euro (EUR)